Linkage Professional is our full-featured 2D suspension analysis software emphasizing on mountain bike simulation but also usable for motorbike suspension simulation or arbitrary linkage simulation.
"...incredibly, the bike performs the
same as your software predicted it."
Max-Peter Werner from Norland Cycles
simulation for virtually all bike suspension systems on the market from single-pivot swingarm to six-bar linkages
- instant center, path curvature, curvature center, curvature normals calculation
- calculation of pivot forces for each travel position in two cases
- several diagram graphs with the ability to compare them on one sheet
- export all results in graphical (JPG,BMP,DXF) or text formats
- save animations of movement in movie formats (AVI, Flash, GIF etc.)
- calculates important parameters of a bike like pedal-kickback, head-angle, wheelbase changes etc.
- custom shock characteristics curve editor with linear spring, air or custom data types
- easy-to-use suspension sag calculator
- friendly graphical or numerical interface for editing
- integrated web library to share or publish designs
- possibility to protect your design against copying or modification in the web library
- option to hide bike specific drawings, thus simulation of a linkage structure in general can be examined, as seen on the picture on the right
Click here to buy Linkage Professional at our secure online store. You may also upgrade your Personal Version to the Professional there.
Professional version's major benefits compared to the Personal Version:
- pivot force calculation with force vectors drawn
- several cases of force calculation
- more diagram graphs
- comparing graphs is not limited to two comparisons
- export all result datas in text format for spreadsheet import or CAD processing
- custom shock characteristics curve editor
- no limitation on simultaneously opened projects (Personal version allows three windows)
"I have enjoyed and
learned from all the
versions of Linkage."
Steve from JH, mtbr forum
Linkage Personal is our suspension analysis software offered for the bike-enthusiasts seeking to compare different designs and gain knowledge about bike suspensions - or create own projects!
The software may also help you making decisions before buying your new bike or components.
It also helps customizing your bike - change your fork, shock, wheel size with just a few clicks and examine how it will affect the geometry!
And if you really get into the mood, you may even design your special frame linkage parts' geometry which will tailor your bike to your style and needs.
This software is verygood for working on a
Vincent from France
To learn more about the limitations of Personal version compared to the Professional version, see the table above.