About the Linkage software
Linkage is a powerful and easy-to-use but rich-featured 2D bike suspension analysis software for Windows systems,
focusing on mountain bikes, but also capable of simulating other suspension linkages - motorbikes, city bikes etc.
The software has been improved and refined over the years and has great feedbacks from both designers and bike enthusiasts.
Linkage also provides a user-extensible web library of bike models to help in comparing different designs or publish and share own ones.
Linkage comes with data files for many bike designs.
- simulation of all popular full-suspension bike frame systems from single-pivot swingarm to 6-bar linkages
- calculation of linkage forces by a kinematic model, allowing different shock-setups
- front fork movement simulation for examining different scenarios and geometry changes
- comparisons allowed on diagrams and bike drawings to easily recognize differences between different designs
- multi-window working environment with numeric or mouse input, click-and-drag features
- creating new designs quickly using photos or ready-to-use customizable templates
- export all results in high-resolution graphical, DXF or text formats or movies
- calculation of the chain drive geometry changes and pedal-kickback and anti-squat values
- customizable bike elements like wheels, forks and shock parameters, custom shock curves
- good tool for examining bike geometries
- more than 60 existing designs included and hundreds available online
Linkage is available in two versions - Professional and Personal
- meaning different depths of analysis and number of features available.
You may also directly go to the order page at the Kagi web store.
If you'd like to get a first hand experience for free, try the demo first.